March 12, 2008 @ 6:41 pm | Filed under: Links
- Saluting Canadian authors « Farm School
- Toon Thursday: We Won’t Grow Up
- slacktivist: All She Wants to Do Is Dance
– Profile of an ebullient schoolbus-driving woman in Baghdad.
- Homeschooling Laws in Vermont and California: How They Are Connected and Why This Matters
– I found this post via its link to my own post. It’s an excellent discussion of why it’s important to pay attention (and protest) when a bureaucracy attempts to overstep the bounds of the law.
Here, Brain, Press This
“…do other people cherish and love each other like we do?”
One Reponse | Comments Feed