May 13, 2008 @ 8:00 am | Filed under: Links
- Isn’t it Time We Made the World Fair? | The Family-Centered Life – Michele Quigley on Fair Trade.
- Busy just before it gets busier « Handmade Homeschool – I love, love, love her needlework.
- Karen Edmisten: Catching up with Krampf – The experiment emails just started showing up in my in-box, too. I wondered what was up. Thanks for directing me to all the cool stuff at his site, Karen. Love this guy!!
- Herding Turtles On The Trail: Happy Mother’s Day – "Those sticky kisses don't last forever," writes Sarah. "Enjoy each one!" Lovely post
- A Cup of Tea with Me: Mother’s Day Morning – Laura's beautiful tribute to motherhood
- Frog And Toad Are Still Friends: Oh, Wah Wah Wah – Beck scores a slam dunk with this blistering critique of a study that "proves" parents are less happy than other folks.
I’ve been making Primer jokes about the iPad ever since it appeared, but this beats all.
Kidlit4Japan auctions to benefit tsunami victims
Oh, bees, I didn’t think I could love you more than I already do.
3 Reponses | Comments Feed