Links for May 13, 2008
May 13, 2008 @ 8:00 am | Filed under: Links
- Isn’t it Time We Made the World Fair? | The Family-Centered Life – Michele Quigley on Fair Trade.
- Busy just before it gets busier « Handmade Homeschool – I love, love, love her needlework.
- Karen Edmisten: Catching up with Krampf – The experiment emails just started showing up in my in-box, too. I wondered what was up. Thanks for directing me to all the cool stuff at his site, Karen. Love this guy!!
- Herding Turtles On The Trail: Happy Mother’s Day – "Those sticky kisses don't last forever," writes Sarah. "Enjoy each one!" Lovely post
- A Cup of Tea with Me: Mother’s Day Morning – Laura's beautiful tribute to motherhood
- Frog And Toad Are Still Friends: Oh, Wah Wah Wah – Beck scores a slam dunk with this blistering critique of a study that "proves" parents are less happy than other folks.
3 Reponses | Comments Feed
On May 13, 2008 at 2:44 pm
On another note, I tagged you for a meme back at my site…
On May 13, 2008 at 4:13 pm
Karen Edmisten says:
Thanks for all the links. Isn’t Krampf great? And I just saw that he got married again awhile back. I was so sad for him when his wife died a few years ago. Nice to see him so happy!
On May 14, 2008 at 4:44 am