May 13, 2008 @ 8:00 am | Filed under: Links
- Isn’t it Time We Made the World Fair? | The Family-Centered Life – Michele Quigley on Fair Trade.
- Busy just before it gets busier « Handmade Homeschool – I love, love, love her needlework.
- Karen Edmisten: Catching up with Krampf – The experiment emails just started showing up in my in-box, too. I wondered what was up. Thanks for directing me to all the cool stuff at his site, Karen. Love this guy!!
- Herding Turtles On The Trail: Happy Mother’s Day – "Those sticky kisses don't last forever," writes Sarah. "Enjoy each one!" Lovely post
- A Cup of Tea with Me: Mother’s Day Morning – Laura's beautiful tribute to motherhood
- Frog And Toad Are Still Friends: Oh, Wah Wah Wah – Beck scores a slam dunk with this blistering critique of a study that "proves" parents are less happy than other folks.
Bones Under Parking Lot Belonged to Richard III – NYTimes.com
Sometimes I just steal stuff from Scott’s Facebook page.
SDCC posts a-coming
3 Reponses | Comments Feed