When You Happen Upon a Scene Like This…

January 6, 2009 @ 4:34 pm | Filed under: ,

…there’s only one thing to be done.

Sprint for the camera. (Or waddle, as the case may be.)

• Things We've Done This Week
    Things We’ve Done This Week
    Friday Traffic
    YA, TBR, and CBOAS*
    Michelin Baby
    Eowyn For the Win

Comments

nina says:

Worth the waddle. 🙂

It reminds me of a book entitled Zelda and Ivy. Two fox sisters at play. The older on says to the younger one “let’s doozy up your tail.” The big sister decorates the little sister’s tail. A cute book.

Beth says:

You know, that’s awfully sweet. *smile*

JoVE says:

Maybe you should just keep the camera on or about your person at all times to reduce the need for waddling. Great photos.

Penny in VT says:

So sweet 🙂

You need a FLIP camera as a baby gift –

Then you can have audio!

(oh, the reason I mention it is because it’s the size and weight of a cellphone, easily tucked in a sling)

Happy birthing, I’m sure this one will be as cute as the others – you two seem to have a magic formula!

love it! That fourth picture looks so much like I remember Jane. I did a double take.

Look at those luminous curls, that luminous smile. Adorable!

Cheryl M. says:

We are a household of straight-haired people…so all those curls are so beautiful and interesting! 🙂 Oh, they were having so much fun! 🙂

misty says:

adorable… I would have done the same thing!

Alice C says:

We have that same little pink shirt with the watering can and peas! The 4yo calls it her “gardening shirt.” 🙂

Alice Gunther says:

Oh so very, very cute!

And all those golden curls are a joy to behold!

Kathryn says:

Oh my! Rilla is a miniature Beanie!

Activities Coordinator says:

My sister had that hair. My husband had that hair. Why, oh why didn’t my children get that hair? Straight, thin and mousy brown must be a dominant gene. Just ask my mirror.

P.S.
    Love the face painting. The kids under it are cute, too.

regan says:

my 14yo used to lock himself in the bathroom and paint indian “war paint” all over his face using my black and brown eyeliner. at least they are making themselves pretty…..scrubbing it off later with lotion and vaseline was always a joy! =)
    ps. my daughter just commented that she loves the look of your blog. “it is very tastefully laid out”, she said.
    best wishes and God’s blessings as you and your beautiful family await your new baby in this new year!

Kathy says:

Darling babes & halo hair. Worth the waddle!