Homeschooling High School Blog, Take Two

April 24, 2013 @ 6:32 pm | Filed under:

All righty, I’ve moved things over to a password-protected blog at Typepad to get around Blogger’s invited-reader limit. I’ve tried to sort through the previous comment threads and send login info to those of you who didn’t make it into Blogger, but if I’ve missed you, feel free to leave a comment on this post and I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks!

(If you DID make it into the Blogger site, the new info is posted over there too.)

Saturday Catch-up
    Puttering
    Sunday, August 13
    Rose petal, rock, leaf, bat
  • What I'm busy with this week
    What I’m busy with this week

Comments

Lenetta says:

Oh, I really enjoyed those peeks into your days! (I liked your bread blog, too, but I digress) Can I get the info too please?

Shonda says:

I checked my spam but don’t see anything so here I am again. : )

Rachel says:

I’ve never commented before, but I’ve been reading your blog since 2009, and I would love to continue reading your thoughts on homeschooling. Could I get the info please?

P.S. I also adored your Martha books when I was in middle school. Thank you for writing them!

Andrea says:

Morning!
    Just saw this post, tried getting into Blogger, but to no avail. Could I get the info for typepad please? Thanks,

Jen says:

Ok I didn’t see this post. Could you add me please?

Marie says:

Just saw this, I would love to read your homeschooling high school blog.
    I’ve been reading for years, don’t think I’ve commented though.
    Thanks!

GinnyRae says:

Thank you for the invitation to learn more about homeschooling high school–Bonny Glen style!
    You and your homeschooling style have been an inspiration to me for a good while now, so I would love to participate in this discussion and glean even more wisdom.

Blessings and much thanks!

Belle Wong says:

Would love to join in. My son is just turning 10 next month, but I know the years will just fly, and it would be so nice to be a part of this.

Shannon G says:

I’m a long time reader & mostly lurker. My oldest is 4th grade, but high school will be here before we know it! I’d love to follow along & learn!

Shelley G says:

I would like an invitation as well. I have a 4th grade homeschooler and a preschooler. Thanks!

Christina says:

I’m late to the game here but would love to read the Homeschooling High School blog. Thanks, Melissa!

Jordan says:

I’d love to follow along at the high school blog. I don’t have a high schooler yet but I’d still like to start thinking about where we’re headed. Thank you, Lissa. I’ve been reading your blog since 2006, I believe. Have you been blogging since then?

Jane says:

Hello, please could I join in reading your blog on homeschooling High School. My son is approaching secondary school age (11/12) and here in the UK it’s quite rare to read much about homeschooling older children, so I am very grateful to US homeschoolers who share so much help and inspiration online. Thank you!

I would love to be a part of the discussion on homeschooling/unschooling teens! Thanks so much for doing this–I’m a long time reader, horrible lurker 🙂

Julia says:

Melissa, I got the password from your other blog but it isn’t working. I just get a blank screen. Obviously I am doing something wrong. I am assuming that where it says username that I put your name. Or am I wrong about that?

Kathy S. says:

Melissa,I would love an invite.I currently have 1 high school aged and 1 almost high schooled aged
    daughters I am homeschooling.I have been reading your blog for along time.

Renee says:

I would love an invit. We’ve been a homeschooling family for five years now and I’ve been inspired by your blog many times. My oldest is 11 now and I would love to hear your thoughts on the high school years, as I feel it fast approaching! Thank you.

Jody says:

I would love an invite. I’ve been homeschooling for seven years, and reading your blog for five. Thank you.

felicity says:

Hi, could I be added? My oldest is just 12 but I think I’m going to need all the help I can get. Thanks.

Lori B says:

I’d love to be added! We’re on homeschooled highschooler number three, and planning for the fourth (who’s in ‘grade 7’ right now).

lpbarre at yahoo dot com

Rbecca says:

Would you please add my name to the invite list? It’s just what I’ve been looking for to support our tidal learning style next year.

Cristilyn says:

Could you please add me to the invite list? I don’t think I’ve ever commented before, but I’m homeschooling a high schooler and a middle schooler.

Brenda says:

I would love to be added! Just graduated my first and am always looking for new ideas.

Nancy Piccione says:

I would be very interested in joining the homeschool high school site. Thanks for doing this!

I’d like to be added! We have a few more years before high school, but I know it’ll be here all too soon… Thanks!

Gigi says:

Oh, I’m late to the party! If possible, I’d also like to be added to your homeschooling high school list. Thank you.

Christine says:

I’d love to get the information to read along at the high school homeschool blog. Thanks!

mary says:

would love to keep up with the homeschooling info. thanks!

Alexandra Foley says:

Hello! I discovered you from “A Little Way of Homeschooling” and am very thankful. I have teenage daughters and would love to share your teenage blog with them. Thank you! God is good.

almamater says:

Oh, yes! I would so love to be a part of this. One high schooler so far, but several more on the way. Long time lurker, occasional commenter. Thanks for offering this opportunity for a micro community.

Kerry says:

Melissa,
    We’d love to add the new blog to the LetsHomeschoolHighschool.com blogroll. If you get a chance to submit, here’s the link: http://goo.gl/nWUle

Leslie in VA says:

Hi Melissa. I would love an invite to the HS blog. I am finishing up with our 2nd high schooler but always have more to learn with each one regarding their learning preferences and talents. Thank you for doing this.

PrairiePoppins says:

Melissa, I’d love access to your happy, daisy-filled world of homeschooling teens. 😉

Rachael in Australia says:

I would love to be part of this. Currently homeschooling 3 teens, with 3 more waiting in the wings!

Jeannie says:

Melissa, do you have to have highschoolers at this moment to be able to access your password blog? I currently don’t have one but will have one, eventually, and plan on homeschooling my future highschoolers.

Emily C says:

Melissa, I commented on the other thread, but didn’t get an invite. I would really love to see the blog though, as I’ll have a high schooler next year.

Thanks so much!

Shauna says:

Please include me. I’d love to learn how others are homeschooling high schoolers. Thanks muchly!

Elizabeth says:

Would you please add me to you new blog? I’m in the home stretch with my last high schooler and I need encouragement to make it through!

We also swing back and forth from Charlotte Mason to unschooling. I like to call in yo-yo schooling. 🙂

Debbie says:

I am currently homeschooling 3 daughters – 1 highschooler and one soon to be. Thankfully, #3 is still in elementary! I have been reading your blog for a long time and I would love an invite to the high school homeschool blog.

Thanks!!!

Heather says:

Would love an invite to your high school blog. I am a new follower. Thank you

Bobbi says:

I’m late the party but I’d love an invite/password/thing too. We’re just cresting 7th grade here at our house so high school is on the horizon like a looming monster! Thanks a bunch!

Teri says:

I’d love to read along! Thank you!

John T says:

I’d like to read along. We have three home-schooled teens and one tween.

Rose says:

Hello,

I would love to be part of the discussion as well. I’m a new follower who also finds herself straddling the classical model with a free range inclination.

Selena says:

Fabulous, got here just in time – could you please add me too?

Zendra says:

I’ve been visiting you for a while and would love to read along as well. I am homeschooling an upper middle schooler, an upper elementary schooler, and a lower elementary schooler.

Thanks 🙂

Joanna Miller says:

I would be very interested in seeing what you have to say about homeschooling high school! My oldest son is heading into 8th grade this year, and I’m trying to think through what’s coming up. Thanks!

Jeni Webster says:

I am a little late to the party – we had a baby this week! I would absolutely love an invite to your high school blog. I have one in high school, and many more to come 🙂 Thank you!

Tracy says:

Hi! I would also love an invite to your high school blog. I currently have 3 in high school. I’ve watched your blog off and on for years. Love it!
    Thanks!

Jenny says:

Another who is very late to the party, but I hope it’s not too late to be added to the high school blog. Thanks!

Janet says:

I’m a long time reader of your blog and have missed your homeschooling posts. I would love an invitation to follow along at your homeschooling high school blog. Thanks!

Heather says:

I would love an invite. We are moving this month to a new state and a new way of life. I might need some online discussions 🙂

Amy says:

I need a new invite please.

Lynn says:

I’d like to join too, thank you.

Wendy in VA says:

Hi Lissa,
    I’ve got five more to get through high school, and I’d love to join your discussion. Thanks! :o)

Beth West says:

I have home schooled teens and would like to read the blog.

Teri P. says:

I would like to be added. My son starts 9th grade next year. Thank you.

Amy Caroline says:

I would love to be added! Please! I have one in college, 2 high school, and 5 more coming up!

Anneleisa says:

I would love to be added to your new site–my kids are just behind yours in ages. I have followed your blog for a long time, and I have always liked seeing the way you live out your learning-all-the-time days.

Christina says:

I’d love to be invited.

Libby Jane says:

I know this was a while ago, but could I be invited? My kids are under 10 now, but it’s all coming so quickly that I’m thinking ahead. I’m reading Prairie Thief aloud with my bigger kids this summer for fun. They didn’t want to stop, “just one more” after one more and one more again.