June 22, 2008 @ 4:03 am | Filed under: Links
- ADHD Can Serve a Purpose – Throwing Marshmallows – Journal – “…they talk about a study done of two tribes of Kenyans…one still followed a nomadic lifestyle and one had settled down in villages. The adult males who had an ADHD-associated gene were studied. In the nomadic group, these males were better nourished.” HT: Lindsay
- American Sign Language Matchbooks – Too cool. HT: Coffeemama
- Family-Centered Learning Conference » Conference FAQ –
- APOD: 2008 June 20 – Solstice Moonrise, Cape Sounion – Just wow.
- News & Commentary Home Page » If your friends jumped off the Empire State building, I suppose you would, too? – “The recent court decision in Kassel, Germany is part of a growing trend of child protection actions for thoughts, not just physical harm to a child. This has happened not only in Germany, but apparently, in other ‘western’ countries.”
Sometimes I just steal stuff from Scott’s Facebook page.
You are what you eat
Links and Drinks
3 Reponses | Comments Feed