Links for June 21, 2008
June 22, 2008 @ 4:03 am | Filed under: Links
- ADHD Can Serve a Purpose – Throwing Marshmallows – Journal – “…they talk about a study done of two tribes of Kenyans…one still followed a nomadic lifestyle and one had settled down in villages. The adult males who had an ADHD-associated gene were studied. In the nomadic group, these males were better nourished.” HT: Lindsay
- American Sign Language Matchbooks – Too cool. HT: Coffeemama
- Family-Centered Learning Conference » Conference FAQ –
- APOD: 2008 June 20 – Solstice Moonrise, Cape Sounion – Just wow.
- News & Commentary Home Page » If your friends jumped off the Empire State building, I suppose you would, too? – “The recent court decision in Kassel, Germany is part of a growing trend of child protection actions for thoughts, not just physical harm to a child. This has happened not only in Germany, but apparently, in other ‘western’ countries.”
3 Reponses | Comments Feed
The temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion was my favorite spot in Greece. What a gorgeous shot! Thanks for sharing.
On June 22, 2008 at 8:07 am
I just posted your interview! (And I filched some images from your site just for decoration.) Thanks again, for doing that for me!
On June 22, 2008 at 10:32 pm
Sherry Early says:
I wanted to tell you that I’m starting something new at Semicolon, and you’re certainly invited to join in along with any of your readers. It’s called Semicolon Author Celebration, and to start with I’m looking for posts about Charlotte Zolotow on this Thursday, her birthday. For more information go to: http://www.semicolonblog.com/?p=2560
On June 24, 2008 at 6:54 am