March 10, 2009 @ 11:28 am | Filed under: Links
- Pink dolphin appears in US lake – Telegraph– HT The Common Room
- Iridescent: Hands-on Science Courses – “Our courses are real-world and sessions have hands-on, inquiry-based experiments. These experiments are taken from master teachers and informal science education organizations. What makes us unique is the story that links the experiments together, showing children the REAL-WORLD RELEVANCE OF SCIENCE AND MATH.”
- Shmoop Poetry: Themes, Interpretation, Technique, Write an Essay Paper -I’ve only poked around a little but looks like some nifty stuff there
- Doodle 4 Google – “Welcome to Doodle 4 Google, a competition where we invite K-12 students to play around with our homepage logo and see what new designs they come up with.”
- The Kindle Revolution | The Big Money – Interesting look at changes & potential changes in the publishing industry.
- FREE mini icecream in a restaurant– How to make ice cream at Waffle House using those little creamer cups.
- Further Thoughts on Facebook, Twitter, etc – The Wine-Dark Sea blogThoughtful post on the use of social media.
Delicious Links for January 17, 2010
Links for June 25, 2008
Delicious Links for January 10, 2010
THE NATIONAL STATIONERY SHOW??