Breaking News

May 19, 2006 @ 2:14 pm | Filed under:

Newspaper1

(Click to enlarge.)

HT for the newspaper generator: Jinkies!

Speaking of The Bean
    This is a Direct Quote
    Things We Did This Week
  • Rose's First Holy Communion
    Rose’s First Holy Communion
    Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig

Comments

KC in TX says:

I hope his toe is okay, but I had to laugh.

Marybeth says:

I should not laugh! I should not laugh! I am sorry that is so darn funny…painful for him…funny for me!!!
    Hope the toe heals quickly and no more stubbing in its future.
    Marybeth

Alice says:

Now is the time for one of those foot massages known to be therapeutic for broken toes.

: )

natalie says:

ouch ouch OUCH.

The same thing recently happened to a friend of mine, except the attacker was an uncoordinated Black Lab that lept for joy at the sight of her…from atop a raised platform bed.

To make up for my cackling laughter, I bought her a basket of pedicure products (and a foot-shaped squeeky toy for the dog).

I don’t suppose Scott would be interested in a lovely irridescent shade of Tootie Frootie polish? Or nail stickers?

[snicker snicker]

Poor guy. Happy healing.

Melissa says:

Ouch, I broke my pinky toe in a similar situation years ago, but not as bad of a break since the toe’s angle didn’t change. They couldn’t do much for my toe, what it the world did they do for Scott’s?

And enquiring minds want to know…will Scott be pressing charges against that door or perhaps at the very least get a restraining order?

Elizabeth M says:

Funny, I feel like I read a very different account of this exact same incidence somewhere else….There was poking with scissors, very sinister.

Anyway, you know that old riddle: When is a door not a door? When it’s A HOMICIDAL MANIAC!!!

The LLama Butchers says:

Toe be or not toe be

I made my joke over the weekend for Scott (ie tin foil in the hat, steel shank in the boot, not other way around) but you’ve got to read the first hand account of the great toe caper of oh-six,…

Donna Marie says:

ROFL…I’m sorry…I shouldn’t laugh! I hope he feels better…I don’t understand why the little toes always try to jump off like that!….too many toe injuries as of late here too… my sympathies!