And We Have a Winner!

January 1, 2007 @ 8:51 am | Filed under:

Am I the first blogger to report a non-alcohol related vomiting incident in 2007? Our poor Beanie started the New Year off with a bang. As in, the bang of our bedroom door hitting the wall at 4:30 a.m. as she entered to tell us her tummy hurt. Cue Steve Martin’s Parenthood:

Father: "Do you feel like throwing up?"

Daughter: "Okay." (Retches on father.)

Woo woo woo!

Let the Equations Begin!
    Time Out from Homeschooling Talk
  • June Carnival of Children's Literature Is Up
    June Carnival of Children’s Literature Is Up
    Stupid Idea
    Voting Ends Today

Comments

Bridget Galbraith says:

Oh, Lissa, we just got done with this over Christmas! I’m sorry to hear your starting. On the bright side, I’m pretty sure it shaved off some purgatory time for me.

Nicole says:

I really am not laughing because it really isn’t funny.
    So Lissa, be honest… did you wish you could take away Dh’s suffering or were you a tiny bit relieved it didn’t happen on you:)
    Happy New Year and blessings on your favorite appliance- your washing machine!

Mary Beth P says:

So sorry! It is that time of year- I keep expecting it any day. Hope everyone else doesn’t get it.

Randi says:

Not fun! My family just got rid of that–I hope it leaves your house soon!

Don’t you think that you’ve taken the competition just a bit too far?? 🙂 Hope she is feeling better and that no one else gets it. My CM books came while we were in MD. Yippee!!

Karen E. says:

Poor Beanie! I so hope it doesn’t run through the whole family!

Maureen says:

Yup….had one here this morning too. Most of our family had this last week. Hope we’re done cuz we leave for Disney World on Friday! Never a good combination.

Margaret in Minnesota says:

And here’s me sitting at the computer at 5:00 a.m. with the “can’t-sleep-’cause-I’m- wondering-if-my-two-year- old’s-going-to-throw-up- again” jitters.

Will she?

Or won’t she?

I don’t know. I’m happy to be catching up on my blog reading, regardless.