June 27, 2008 @ 4:02 am | Filed under: California homeschooling, Links
- California Homeschooling History in the Making « Just Enough, and Nothing More – Another thorough and positive update on Monday’s hearing. She’s right: for now it’s business as usual, and we just wait and see.
- The School Law Blog: Home Schooling Case Reheard by California Court – This post at Education Week has links to several of the amicus briefs filed in the case. I’m working my way through them. The governor’s brief was interesting: makes a clearly articulated case for allowing the current interpretation of state education code to stand.
- CA Homeschooling Court Case – Detailed account of Monday’s hearing at the website of Sunland Christian School, the ISP involved in the case.
- In defense of home schooling – Los Angeles Times – “All of you recognize the issues before us are monumental,” said Presiding Justice Joan Dempsey Klein in wrapping up the proceedings. “We’re as frustrated as you are.”
- Adding another link: excellent commentary from Dana of Principled Discovery.
“I will keep you, Suzy, busy…”
More Nifty Gifty Boxes
Too Fuzzyheaded to Read or Write