Also

June 30, 2008 @ 7:46 am | Filed under: ,

It is possible we shall put out some fires.

firefighter

• Visit the August Carnival of Children's Literature
    Visit the August Carnival of Children’s Literature
    Delicious Links for May 3, 2010
  • All I Want for Christmas...
    All I Want for Christmas…
    Wednesday
    Good Deed

Comments

Christine M says:

Too cute!

Margaret in Minnesota says:

If there’s a knock at your door, don’t answer it. It is I, coming to steal this girl!

Rachel says:

too sweet!

Kelsey says:

That is too cute!

mamacrow says:

aw! and dh points out that Night Crawler has curly hair (can’t believe I missed that one, but he IS a boy) and Wonder Woman sometimes is drawn with curly hair. And it doesn’t seem to mess up her superhero games ๐Ÿ˜€

Scott pointed out Wonder Woman too, but it seems long curly hair does not satisfy the Bean’s requirements. Her hair is so curly that although when wet, it hangs down her back, when dry it’s barely shoulder length and never seems to get longer. Just sproingier. ๐Ÿ™‚ We adore it, of course. Someday maybe she will too. The poor, poor child.

Karen Edmisten says:

That can’t be our baby! She’s scrumptious!

Beck says:

That FACE! SO CUTE!

mamacrow says:

ah, super heros with SHORT curly hair. Well, that’s easier actually – long truly curly hair (not wavy) is hard to come by.
    I’m on the case!
    do they have to be girls? Because Rick Jones, Night Crawler and Captain Britain all have short curly hair, and Cap B’s is blond too.

mamacrow says:

Sorry to pepper you with comments – Polaris, aka Lorna Dane – has green hair, sometimes long and straight, sometimes long and curly or wavy, when she was a bad guy (in a truly radical 70’s costume) it was pretty short and curly.
    Shadowcat aka Kitty Pride – brown hair, sometimes more wavey than curly, recently curly and shortened to above shoulder lenght.
    Lila Cheney – short black curly hair.
    Speedball of the New Warriors – short curlyish blond hair, bouncy and a really cool hero – a boy though.
    Shehulk – green hair, usually long and curly, somtimes just wavy, has had short and curly on occasion.
    Dazzler has been round long enough to have every haircut and colour there is, but I really hope Beanie dosn’t want to be Dazzler, because I loath Dazzler with a passion!
    (um, I guess it’s too late to keep the fact that I’m a comic geek in the closet?)

LOL! It’s all right, dear. You’re in good company here. ๐Ÿ™‚

mamacrow says:

Thanks Melissa ๐Ÿ™‚ I promice not to mention another curly haired super-heroine. Not one. (I’ve only been able to find villians, anyhow).

Sandra Dodd says:

I love the very REDness of it. She looks like a flower. And the red flowers on her dress really light up with that red hat.