Eight Months Old

September 18, 2009 @ 7:06 pm | Filed under: , ,

8months

• "Only grownups would say boots were for keeping feet dry..."
    “Only grownups would say boots were for keeping feet dry…”
  • Big Picture Classes "Phone Photography Project 2" Class
    Big Picture Classes “Phone Photography Project 2” Class
    The Story Huck Told Me Tonight
    Ready for Action
    Monday 11 August

Comments

Laurajean says:

You haven’t posted nearly enough pictures of this guy – how’d he get so big already????? Gorgeous baby! I could just eat him up!

Theresa says:

Oh, my goodness! He looks like a little cabbage patch doll with those chunky cheeks! So adorable!!!!

MelanieB says:

Wow is he big. Look at him sitting up! And teeth! Those thighs are to die for how do you get anything done with that cute little man to distract you with his cuteness?

Adorable!! Such beautiful eyes. How can you refrain from constantly cuddling him?

Kristen Laurence says:

What an absolutely scrumptious cutie-pie!! Little teeth, and rolls…not much better goodness in the world than that!

And it’s so not fair that you get those curly locks on your babies. Too adorable.

Oh my gosh, Lissa. You can not keep this little guy from us any longer. He is simply darling. Every itty, bitty bit of him. I can hardly stand not being able to reach out and grad him for a snuggle. So, so cute!!

How much does he weigh?

Emily says:

I agree—we need more Huck!!!

Margaret in Minnesota says:

My nephew had chubby little hands like that. His father nicknamed him “Mitts.” 🙂

Huck is cute, cute, cute. Give him a hug and a kiss for me, will you?

Karen Edmisten says:

Oh! My! Cute! Cutecutecutecute! When did he get this big and gorgeous? I love him.

Joan Peterson says:

I love chewable Chubbies.What a doll.Mom P

Melanie, re how do I get anything done—now you know why you still haven’t received your VQB square from, gulp, March! 🙂

Sarah, been a couple of months since he was weighed. At least 22 lbs, I’m thinking.

Margaret: re “Mitts”—LOL! Scott calls the baby Fezzik after the giant in Princess Bride. It’s a good thing we are terribly in love with his real name (which I amuse myself by saying in full, in an Irish accent, as often as possible) or I think this nickname would be in danger of sticking.

BTW, for the godmother and grandmothers keeping track, he’s up to four teeth now, scooting all over the house, eating crumbs of playdough and stray scraps of paper, and also pureed fruit & veg when he gets the chance. Still pulls himself along on his forearms, commando style. Says “da da da” when he’s happy, excited, or looking at daddy (which means he’s also happy and excited), and “ma ma ma” when he’s tired, hungry, or cranky. Is, at this exact moment, trying to swallow a giant letter M from the alphabet puzzle. I’d better run.

MelanieB says:

re VQB:
    No sweat. Don’t forget I’ve now got a (getting more delightfully pudgy every day) little guy of my own and couldn’t find the top of my sewing table if my life depended on it. No idea when I’ll be sewing again myself; but when I do I’ll have plenty of catching up to do myself plus a baby quilt to finish for Ben before I even begin to think of piecing my cross quilt.

re: Fezzik!
    I love it.
    “I’m on the brute squad.”
    “You are the brute squad!”

Cheryl M. says:

How adorable he is! I too, could just gobble him up! 🙂 Years ago when our oldest was a rather tall, big baby my husband called him “Baby Huey” :))

Karen Edmisten says:

Love getting all those stats. 🙂

Jamie says:

22lbs!! He weighs more than my 19 month old!! What a delicious little fellow!! He looks a lot like Rilla doesn’t he??

Margaret in Minnesota says: