December 11, 2005 @ 3:26 am | Filed under: Clippings
Things that caught my eye this week:
• Roger Sutton of The Horn Book on Disney’s new Christopher Robin. Sigh.
• Big A little a on the current mania for penguins.
• Chicken Spaghetti on the new children’s illustrator postage stamps—starting in January you can stamp your letters with The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Maisy, Curious George, Wilbur the pig, Frederick the Mouse, and a Wild Thing or two. Fun! And knowing my timing, I can use them for my Christmas cards. My 2002 Christmas cards, that is. I’m pretty sure that’s how far behind I am.
• NYT article, Reading Kids’ Books Without the Kids
• Carlotta on Home Educating Boys
• And this month’s Wild Monthly!
2 Reponses | Comments Feed
First they mes with Pooh, now they’re messing with Christopher Robin??? GAH! Sacrelidge!
lame factoid: my son’s middle name is Christopher, and my middle name is Robyn. 🙂
On December 11, 2005 at 5:33 am
Thank you for the link, Melissa. Cheers!
On December 12, 2005 at 4:50 pm