Words Fail Me

October 5, 2006 @ 3:46 am | Filed under:

The house is empty, and it’s time to say good-bye to this green valley. Away, we’re bound away…

year twelve
    Laundering Secrets of the Middle-Class and Only Marginally Famous
    Making Lists, Checking Them Twice
    Unexpected
    Our Staycation Winds Down

Comments

πŸ™

Cay in La. says:

Enjoy your trek out west. I keep envisioning a covered wagon bumping along the grass-covered prairie.

And, yep, the numbers are right. Pa and Ma had four girls and one boy too. πŸ™‚

I’ll be praying that you have a safe journey…full of interesting sites.

What a “high tide” learning experience. Take advantage of it. πŸ™‚

beth says:

Wishing you all the best on your journey!

Shelli Craig says:

Yes, but did Ma & Pa have a Palm phone? ::giggle:: Enjoy your trip. I’ll be thinking of you and I can’t wait to hear you’re safe and sound and in Califlordia.

Alice says:

Well, I just called and heard my first, “We’re sorry. The number you have reached is not in service at this time.” My index finger can hardly believe it will never press that combination of numbers again.

I know how sad that last goodbye to a beloved home is, but just think of all the joy that awaits you. Now you are truly going home.

MelanieB says:

Bon voyage!

Wendi says:

Oh how you will be missed! Goodbyes are too hard, so I prefer “see you later!”… with hopes that you will come back to our precious neighborhood to visit soon! i will be praying for your safe trek across the country … what a wonderful opportunity for the children! Enjoy!! And keep the girls playing that piano!! πŸ™‚ with much fondness… Wendi

Mary Beth Patnaude says:

Safe travels! It’s never easy to leave, but your beloved awaits!

Becca says:

What a bitterswet moment! But how nice to have a husband at the end of your journey. Good luck.

Roses says:

Blessings on your journey! And may I be the first (well, second, after your hubby!) to welcome you to southern California!

Welcome home!