Two More Reasons to Hug the Internet

December 15, 2006 @ 1:00 pm | Filed under:

Heard about this site on the Ambleside Online yahoogroup and had to share: The Toymaker’s instructions for making paper toys. My girls are going to GO NUTS over this. Fairy furniture, pinwheels, all kinds of neat stuff.

And Michele Quigley of Family-Centered Press is very kindly posting step-by-step instructions for making your own baby sling. See how lovely hers is? And isn’t her new baby too scrumptious for words? Congratulations, Michele, and thanks for the sling how-to. Too cool.

Heckuva Markup
    Things I Did Not Factor Into My New Housework Schedule
    Day in the Life
    For the Commonplace Book: The Hidden Art of Homemaking
    Cookbook Open Thread

Comments

prov31wisemom says:

Thanks! I never know how you find time to link to all this great stuff! But I know my little guys are gonna have fun with this! Thanks again for your wonderful blog! =)

Mary G says:

Lissa,

This is truly a great link to the paper toys — looks like I’ll need to add printer ink to my Christmas stocking!

Blessings and again thanks.

P.s. I agree, Michele’s baby is too cute!

Beth says:

Ooo, thank you for the link to the paper toys! I can tell we’ll be spending a lot of time browsing and printing (and cutting and pasting)!

Kay says:

Lissa,
    I agree and Merry Christmas to you and your family. Your “gifts” to us through your knowledge, friends and great finds via internet is beyond my scope of resources. Thank you so much for that gift.
    My 8 year old daughter has now made a wonderful collection of beautiful boxes for holiday giving. They fit perfectly into her idea of what is beautiful and special.
    Kay

Karen E. says:

Love it, love it, love it.

The LLama Butchers says:

Sacrificing my printer ink cartridges to the greater good

Home with three of the kids today: Mr. Skinny is home from school with a hacking cough we need him to really kick before Christmas, and Mr. Small had a throw-up right after breakfast. So that leaves Miss Stubborn (age…

On Pins and Needles says:

Sling tutorial is finished!

Check it out at this page.
    Leave a comment (here or there) and youll be entered into the drawing to win the sling!