- Aloo Gobi Recipe – This is the one I used for last night’s dinner. Tasty tasty tasty.
- Letters of Note: Your pal, John K. – Advice to an aspiring cartoonist.
- Scientists Figure out the Cause of Brain Farts – “A “brain fart” is a term for an inexplicably stupid error in a straightforward task made by someone with abundant skill and experience. Everyone is prone to them. Neuroscientists call these episodes “maladaptive brain activity changes.”
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.: How the States Got Their Shapes by Mark Stein – “How the States Got Their Shapes is one of the rare books that does exactly what it promises: Stein explains all of the geographic borders of all fifty US states, each in its own chapter.”
- Chasing Ray – Slow Death by Rubber Duck: The Secret Danger of Everyday Things. – “This is one scary book. Using a variety of test methods, the authors determined individual “body burdens,” or the toxic chemical load we carry.”
“Pam’s art show.”
How is it possible I haven’t read it already?
Links for June 20, 2008