March 5, 2012 @ 3:55 pm | Filed under: Family, Rilla, These People Crack Me Up
The big day isn’t until April, but I was presented with her itinerary this afternoon.
1. Take a long bath.
2. Go to a store and look at beautiful clothes.
3. Play school with Rose.
4. Tea party. [This means drink tiny cups of milk-and-sugar, then lick the tiny sugar bowl.]
5. Go outside to sketch some plants with Mommy. [Melt.]
6. Go on a nature walk which is also an adventure walk. [Any walk with you is an adventure, my dear.]
7. Maybe the walk should actually be a run.
8. The cake will be the cake that Beanie had.
9. With all the little colors in it. [“Funfetti?” “YES.” (Twirls around.) “Funfetti.”]
I love that except for the cake and the window shopping, this could describe pretty much any given day around here.
The Ancient Greeks in Thirteen Words
Charlotte Mason Would Approve
We’ll Need to Come Up with a Mnemonic for This
No, Dear, That Would be the Cucumber Sandwiches
I Think I’ve Found a Kindred Spirit