• Meyer Lemon Bundt with Lemon Curd Filling – Tasty Kitchen
Via A Quiet Spot—jiminy crickets, I shall have no peace until I try this.
• Ultraviolet light reveals how ancient Greek statues really looked
• librarians are awesome – WWdN: In Exile
“On that day, the library was transformed from a confusing and intimidating collection of books into a thousand different portals through time and space to fantastic worlds for me to explore. I don’t remember her name, but I do remember that she was in her fifties, wore epic 1970s polyester pantsuits, huge glasses that hung from a long gold chain around her neck, and had a hairdo that was ten miles high. She was friendly and helpful, and when she reached out to that nerdy little kid, she changed his life. If you’re a librarian today, you probably don’t hear this very often, but thank you. Thank you for making a difference in people’s lives.”
• Carolrhoda Books Blog: Publishers sell ice . . .
Andrew Karre is right: this is well worth the time to watch. Fascinating & thought-provoking look at the future of libraries & ebooks.
• GeekMom » Blog Archive » Katherine Ellison’s Latest: A Must-Read for Parents Dealing With Attention Issues
An app recommendation; sounds like one to check out.
• pages turned: A progression for newbies to Rebecca West
• In the Schoolroom – as cozy as spring
Valentine craft to maybe try?
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.
Annette W says:
Your Valentine craft didn’t actually link…and I’m looking for something!! Please do share! (I’m posting some of our past stuff this week…my favorite is the heart shaped owl. (http://livelearnlove226.blogspot.com/2010/02/owl-valentines-day-card.html if you are interested.)
On January 30, 2011 at 2:52 pm
Ooh, I just found the silicone heart molds at Target for $2.00!
On January 30, 2011 at 3:12 pm
mmmm… lemon… sunshine-y lemon…. mmmmm
Love the links, many thanks!
On January 30, 2011 at 4:55 pm