Links to Share
• On deck « Farm School. For the TBR pile: The Semi-Attached Couple & The Semi-Detached House. Becky writes: “As the late great Noel Perrin wrote in his blurb on the back, ‘The Semi-Attached Couple is the answer to a good many prayers. It is the book you go on to when you have run out of Jane Austen’s novels.’ ”
• The right way to cook bacon in a pan – Boing Boing.
• Winners of the 2010 Cybils Awards. At School Library Journal: short summaries of all of this year’s winners.
• Stacked: Why the Cybils Matter by Kelly Jensen, with whom it was a pleasure to serve on the 2010 YA fiction first-round panel.
• Mo Willems Doodles: WE ARE IN A BOOK! recieves 2011 CYBIL AWARD! Elephant and Piggie react to the news. 🙂
• Gratuitous morning walk photo:
“It was sure nice to meet that lion.”