• The missing shelf pegs (right after Scott bought more and we opened the packages).
• The salt and pepper shakers (right after I bought new ones). (Cheap ones, though.)
• My beloved Tastefully Simple seasoned salt!
• My Adagio teas, hooray!
• But not my IngenuiTea teapot, argh.
• The hardware for putting my loom back together (gulp).
• But then I lost it again.
• I mean, I put it away.
Look, No Exclamation Points
We Survived (This Far)
Standing on a Corner Down in Winslow Arizona
Long-Distance Love in the 21st Century
So Much to Write About