• The missing shelf pegs (right after Scott bought more and we opened the packages).
• The salt and pepper shakers (right after I bought new ones). (Cheap ones, though.)
• My beloved Tastefully Simple seasoned salt!
• My Adagio teas, hooray!
• But not my IngenuiTea teapot, argh.
• The hardware for putting my loom back together (gulp).
• But then I lost it again.
• I mean, I put it away.
Together at Last, Together Forever
So Much to Write About
Because Moving Five Kids Across the Country Isn’t Excitement Enough
Gusty Winds May Exist
Look, No Exclamation Points