November 3, 2006 @ 2:38 pm | Filed under: The Cross-Country Move
• The missing shelf pegs (right after Scott bought more and we opened the packages).
• The salt and pepper shakers (right after I bought new ones). (Cheap ones, though.)
• My beloved Tastefully Simple seasoned salt!
• My Adagio teas, hooray!
• But not my IngenuiTea teapot, argh.
• The hardware for putting my loom back together (gulp).
• But then I lost it again.
• I mean, I put it away.
T Minus a 12-Pack
So, Um, How’re Those Closets Coming?
Together at Last, Together Forever
Lessons Learned During the First Month of Scott’s Absence