• The missing shelf pegs (right after Scott bought more and we opened the packages).
• The salt and pepper shakers (right after I bought new ones). (Cheap ones, though.)
• My beloved Tastefully Simple seasoned salt!
• My Adagio teas, hooray!
• But not my IngenuiTea teapot, argh.
• The hardware for putting my loom back together (gulp).
• But then I lost it again.
• I mean, I put it away.
Ain’t It Good to Be Back Home Again
WikiMapia, or Yet Another Way to Spend Half Your Morning on the Computer
The New Abnormal
Oh Wow Is Right
Actually, It’s the Cauliflower You Have to Watch Out For, the Way They’re Always Darting into the Road