November 3, 2006 @ 2:38 pm | Filed under: The Cross-Country Move
• The missing shelf pegs (right after Scott bought more and we opened the packages).
• The salt and pepper shakers (right after I bought new ones). (Cheap ones, though.)
• My beloved Tastefully Simple seasoned salt!
• My Adagio teas, hooray!
• But not my IngenuiTea teapot, argh.
• The hardware for putting my loom back together (gulp).
• But then I lost it again.
• I mean, I put it away.
Today in Brief
On the Road Again, Plus: Cake!
Because Moving Five Kids Across the Country Isn’t Excitement Enough
We Survived (This Far)