• The missing shelf pegs (right after Scott bought more and we opened the packages).
• The salt and pepper shakers (right after I bought new ones). (Cheap ones, though.)
• My beloved Tastefully Simple seasoned salt!
• My Adagio teas, hooray!
• But not my IngenuiTea teapot, argh.
• The hardware for putting my loom back together (gulp).
• But then I lost it again.
• I mean, I put it away.
Ain’t It Good to Be Back Home Again
Goodbye, Almost Heaven–Hello, West Virginia
Together at Last, Together Forever
On the Road Again, Plus: Cake!
WikiMapia, or Yet Another Way to Spend Half Your Morning on the Computer