Here are links to all of my Prairie Thief readalouds—the whole book!
- Monday, March 23: Chapters One and Two
- Tuesday, March 24: Chapters Three and Four
- Wednesday, March 25: Chapters Five, Six, and Seven
- Thursday, March 26: Chapters Eight and Nine
- Friday, March 27: Chapters Ten and Eleven
- Monday, March 30: Chapters Twelve and Thirteen
- Tuesday, March 31: Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen
- Wednesday, April 1: Chapters Sixteen and Seventeen (Note: two links this time)
- Thursday, April 2: Chapter Eighteen
- Friday, April 3: Chapter Nineteen
- Monday, April 6: Chapter Twenty Part 1 and Part 2
- Tuesday, April 7: Chapters Twenty-One and Twenty-Two
- Wednesday, April 8: Chapters 23, 24 (one video), and 25 (a second video)
- Thursday, April 9: Chapter 26 part 1 and part 2; Chapter 27
- Friday, April 10: Chapters 28 and 29
- Monday, April 13: Chapters 30 and 31—the big finish!
And a note: Starting with Chapter 16, replays are also available on FB Live. Those are the full videos with the before-and-after chitchat still intact. After I finish reading each day, I often answer questions or talk a little about the behind-the-scenes of that day’s chapter. If you’d like to hear that part, visit my FB Live feed and you’ll see those recordings. I have to edit them down to 15 minutes maximum for IGTV, so I chop out all the extra stuff!
Now, THAT’S Funny
the art of persuasion
My six-year-old’s library search queue
No, Seriously, I Mean It